www.MedCLIK.com - Exclusive portal for Doctors
IMA AKN Sinha Institute of Continuing Medical Education
Medical Council Of India
Indian Council of Medical Research
All India Ophthalmological Society
Calicut Forum of Internal Medicine
Delhi Ophthalmological Society
ENT India Online
Indian Association Of Blood Cancer Allied Diseases
Somke Free India
Indian Railway Time
All India Telephone Directory
Nutrition Education Materials and Audiovisuals for Grades 7 through 12
Nutrition Education and Training Program Products database
Indian Association for Child and Adolescent Metal Health (IACAM)
Journal of Indian Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health (JIACAM)
American Diabetes Association
Children with Diabetes
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
Nutrition and Diabetes Nutri-Topics
Eating Disorders (Including Anorexia and Bulimia)
The American Anorexia/Bulimia Association, Inc.
Anorexia Nervosa and Related Eating Disorders, Inc. (ANRED)
Professional Resources about Eating Disorders
Resources on Eating Disorders for Consumers
Food Guide Pyramid
Food Guide Pyramid brochure
Interactive Food Guide Pyramid
Children's Nutrition Research Center
Healthy People 2000
Maternal and Child Health Bureau
National Health Information Center
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Children's Nutrition Research Center
Database of Nutrition Education Materials Developed by the Special Supplemental Nutrition
La Leche League International
Maternal and Child Health Bureau
National Center for Education in Maternal and Child Health
Nursing Mothers Association of Australia
Nutrition During Pregnancy utri-Topics
Office of Adolescent Pregnancy Programs
Food and Nutrition-Related Software and Multimedia Programs database
Program for Women, Infants, and Children
Atlas of Anatomy
National Center for Health Statistics
On-Line Images from the History of Medicine (NLM)
On-Line Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM)
Pediatric Pathology at Cornell
Pediatric - Perinatal Pathology -- Image Database
Urbana Atlas of Pathology
WebPath Pathology Images, Perinatal
WHO Health Statistics
Concensus Statements and Practice Guidelines
American Academy of Pediatrics Position Papers and Practice Guidelines
from Scandinavian University Press (tables of contents only).
Australasian Cochrane Centre
- Acta pediátrica Portuguesa
- Archivos Argentinos de pediatría: publicación de la Sociedad Argentina de Pediatría (tables of contents).
- Acta Paediatrica Japonicathe official English journal of the Japan Pediatric Society (tables of contents only, but on-line access is available for a fee). Blacwell Science Ltd.
- Ambulatory Child Health: the Journal of General and CommunityPediatrics (table of contents only).
- American Journal of Medical Genetics.Abstracts on-line and downloadable full text. Requires free registration for access.
- Anales Españoles de Pediatria, the official publication of the Spanish Pediatric Association (abstracts only).
- Archives de Pédiatrie (table of contents listing)The Journal of French Acaademy of pediatrics.
- Archives of pediatrics and adolescent medicine (tables of contents and abstracts).
- Archivos Argentinos de pediatría: The Publication of Argentina pediatric society.
- Archives of disease in children and fetal and neonatal edition-The peer reviewed Journal from UK.
- British Medical Journal Selected items from the general medical journal publicated by the British Medical Association are available from this site.
- Best of the Pediatric Internet- from the american Academy of Pediatrics
- Biology of the neonate
- Brain & development: official journal of the Japanese Society of Child Neurology (tables of contents).
- Cochrane Collaboration Home page of an organisation that aims to foster the creation and dissemination of systemic reviews of the effects of health care.
- Child's nervous system: official journal of the International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery (tables of contents and abstracts; full text as Acrobat PDF files available to registered users).
- Child neuropsychology (tables of contents and abstracts).
- Contemporary Pediatrics (full text). Requires free registration at MedEc Interactive(one may use the same log-in as with PDRNet).
- Child development abstracts and bibliography (CDAB) Online Edition: a publication of the Society for Research in Child Development.
- Child's Doctor, The - journal of the Children's Memorial Hospital.
- Current opinion in pediatrics (tables of contents and abstracts; full text available to subscribers as Acrobat pdf files).
- Dermatology Online Atlas A dermatological image atlas, intended to be an aid to teaching and diagnosis.
- Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology, the official journal of the British Paediatric Neurology Association and the American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine (tables of contents only).
- Electronic Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Nutrition, and Liver Diseases, an on-line journal from Instituto Brasileiro de Assuntos de Cultura, Saúde e Meio Ambiente (Brazil).
- European Journal of Pediatric Dermatology. Free access to Full text and graphics of a few articles.
- European journal of pediatrics (tables of contents and abstracts; full text as Acrobat PDF files available to registered users).
- Hormone research: international journal of experimental and clinical endocrinology: official organ of the European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology (tables of contents).
- Infant Mental Health Journal
- Intensive care medicine: official journal of the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine and the European Society of Pediatric Intensive Care (tables of contents and abstracts; full text as Acrobat PDF files available to registered users).
- International child health (INCH): a digest of current information published four times a year by the International Pediatric Association, in collaboration with the United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund and the World Health Organization.
- International Journal of Cancer
- IPA news: published periodically by the International Pediatric Association.
- International journal of pediatric othrhinolaryngology (tables of contents).
- iPeds, the Interactive Journal of Pediatrics from MedConnect. Requires free registration at MedConnect. Includes a case of the month, journal article reviews, developmental rounds, EKG casebook, and more.
- International Pediatric Chat (IPC).
- Journal of clinical pediatric dentistry(tables of contents and selected articles in Acrobat .pdf format).
- Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (abstracts only).
- Disabled individuals suffer unique challenges with mental health, addiction and access to treatment
- Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- Journal of the American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus(abstracts only).
- Journal of child neurology (tables of contents).
- Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease, the journal of the Society for the Study of Inborn Errors of Metabolism.
- Journal of Neonatal Nursing.
- Journal of pediatric hematology/oncology: official journal of American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (tables of contents).
- Journal of pediatrics (tables of contents and abstracts).
- Journal of tropical pediatrics (tables of contents and abstracts).
- Medical and Pediatric Oncology : Provides Table of Contents and Abstracts.
- Medline (US National Library of Medicine)Database of articles published in biomedical journals on the Web.
- Medical Matrix, Pediatrics Section. Descriptions of medical mailing lists, FTP sites, and WWW resources.
- MedMark:Pediatrics- A collection of links on Pediatrics
- Mi pediatra: informacion relacionada con la salud de los niños. journal of Mexican Academy of Pediatrics.
- Monatsschrift Kinderheilkunde: Organ der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Kinderheilkunde und Jugendmedizin (tables of contents and abstracts; full text asAcrobat PDF files available to registered users)The journal of the German academy of Pediatrics.
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report from the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Neonatology on the Web, including on-line NICU reference materials, an overview of computer applications for neonatal intensive care units, and an array of teaching files/handouts for housestaff and medical students. From Cedars Sinai Medical Center.
- NetMedicine Pediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support Megacode Simulator
- New England journal of MedicineFrom this home page you can view selected items from this journal published by the Massachusetts Medical Society.
- Nutrition Analysis Tool from the Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition, University of Illinois - Urbana/Champaign. A web-based food analysis program that produces nutrient analysis reports for all ages of children .
- Omni is a UK based Subject Listing for Paediatrics - it is used by many UK libraries.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM), a large, searchable database of dysmorphology and other genetic syndromes. OMIM is also tied to relevant MEDLINE articles and a gene map.
- OncoLink at the University of Pennsylvania - Pediatric Oncology, the first Wide-World-Web server focusing on cancer information for the health care professional and the patient.
- Pediatric Annals - A JOURNAL of continuing pediatric education
- Paediapedia: an Imaging Encyclopedia of Pediatric Disease
- Paediatrics and Child Health, the Official Journal of the Canadian Paediatric Society. Tables of contents and some abstracts
- Paediatric and perinatal epidemiology: affiliated to the Society for Pediatric Epidemiologic Research (tables of contents).
- Pediatric cardiology (tables of contents and abstracts; full text as Acrobat PDF files available to registered users).
- Pediatric Cardiology Almanac, including heart sounds, EKG interpretation, and more.
- Pediatric dermatology: published in association with the Society for Pediatric Dermatology and the International Society of Pediatric Dermatology (tables of contents).
- Pediatric infectious disease journal: an official publication of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society (tables of contents).
- Pediatrics in Review - a collection of review articles published monthly by the pediatrics.
- PedInfo - A exhaustive collection of links on Pediatricsfrom the University of Alabama.
- Pediatric nephrology: journal of the International Pediatric Nephrology Association (tables of contents and abstracts; full text as Acrobat PDF files available to registered users).
- Pediatric neurology (tables of contents).
- Pediatric pharmacotherapy: a monthly review for health care professionals from the Children's Medical Center of the University of Virginia.
- Pediatric radiology: official journal of the European Society of Pediatric Radiology and the Society for Pediatric Radiology (tables of contents and abstracts; full text as Acrobat PDF files available to registered users).
- Pediatric Radiology Digital Library: PediatricRadiology.com is a pediatric radiology and pediatric imaging digital library that can be used by radiologists and pediatricians while working for pediatric radiology learning, teaching, and communicating.
- Pediatric research: official publication of American Pediatric Society, European Society for Paediatric Research Society for Pediatric Research (tables of contents and abstracts).
- Pediatric Points of Interest An extensive Jumping Point to a large Number of medical/ pediatric Journals and Internet Resources by the Dept. of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
- Pediatrics and Pediatric surgery
- Pediatric surgery update: a monthly newsletter of interest to primary and pediatric physicians.
- Pediatrics electronic pages: World Wide Web extension of the journal Pediatrics, the official journal of American Academy of Pediatrics (tables of contents and abstracts).
- Pediatric Pumonology
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Progress in pediatric cardiology (tables of contents).
- Thoracopedia: An Imaging Encyclopedia of Pediatric Thoracic Disease. 70 cases with images.
- The Lancet Interactive World wide web version of the world's leading independent medical journal updated weekly.
- UNICEF Information on the latest that UNICEF is doing for children.
- World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action
- World Health Organisation Information on WHO can be found on this site, including the facility to ,download WHO publications.
- Yale - Neonatology links
Co-ordinates Cochrane activities in Australasia, and provides training and support to those doing Cochrane reviews.
Information about the Cochrane Collaboration, including details of Cochrane Groups and Centres, and resources to support people conducting reviews.
Cochrane Collaboration Primary Health Care Field
Promotes the interests of primary care clinicians within the Cochrane Collaboration and maintains a list of Cochrane reviews relevant to primary care.
Cochrane Consumer Network
The Cochrane Collaboration’s consumer site. Provides information on the role of health consumers, patients and the general public in the work of the Cochrane Collaboration. Contains a short introduction to the Cochrane Collaboration, systematic reviews and the Cochrane Library.
The Commonwealth government’s internet gateway to quality information for Australians.
Informed Health Online
Provides information and resources to enable people to keep up to date with reliable, evidence-based information. The site contains plain language summaries of Cochrane reviews, regular 'hot topics', a digest of latest reviews, an email alert service, links to evidence-based websites plus additional resources aimed at helping people understand health research.
National Institute of Clinical Studies (NICS)
Works in partnership with consumers, health professionals and organisations, researchers and governments in Australia to close the gaps between evidence and clinical practice.
Netting the Evidence
Provides links to a vast range of evidence-based practice resources.
NHS Centre for Reviews and Dissemination
Provides access to several databases to support evidence-based practice (e.g. DARE) and resources for those conducting systematic reviews.
Publisher of the WHO Reproductive Health Library and the Spanish version of the Cochrane Library. Specialises in assembling, preparing and disseminating information needed to make informed health care decisions.
Publisher of the Cochrane Library. Provides web-based access to publications from Wiley and features over 1000 journals, major reference works and online books.